Ford Fairlane is on for 2008
A Lincoln version of the people mover is also rumored for production in Oakville. Both the Ford and Lincoln models will include hybrid versions, representing about 10 percent of total production.
[thanks for the tip, Kyle!]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video