Delphi airbags up for grabs?
According to AutoServiceWorld, suppliers of competitive airbag technology are keeping a watchful eye on floundering Delphi Corp. The supplier, which went bankrupt last year and could be headed to court this month to cancel its union contracts, is the fourth largest supplier of airbags in the world. The company may, depending on its Chapter 11 reorganization plans, sell its airbag division.
The article points out, though, that since General Motors receives the lion's share of Delphi airbags for its vehicles, Delphi may not find potential buyers very receptive.
[Source: AutoServiceWorld via Automotive News]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models