Worker killed at Ford Plant in industrial accident
Neill, a millwright at the plant, is described by many coworkers as “very smart and intelligent,” “a real professional,” and “a good worker”. Friends say that Neill was looking into retirement the last few months and had begun taking preparatory classes offered by the plant.
Bill Neill is survived by his wife and daughter.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video