GM to launch new Escalade in Geneva
Cadillac is positioning the Escalade as "an icon - the vehicle many discerning customers aspire to own," according to Jim Taylor, Cadillac general manager. Cadillac already sells the CTS sedan, SRX crossover, STS luxury sedan , XLR luxury roadster, and the V-series performance variants in Europe.
It will be interesting to see if Cadillac's "Chrome Couture" advertising campaign will make it across the pond along with the luxury sport-ute, but the Cadillac brand certainly posted promising results overseas in 2005, with strong sales in China, the Middle East and Europe, so prospects for the new Escalade certainly seem, uh..., bright.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models