GM takes 'Live Green Go Yellow' campaign to the track
GM will also provide FlexFuel Silverado pace trucks for all races in the NASCAR truck series, as part of its "Live Green Go Yellow" marketing campaign rolled out at the Washington Auto Show last month.
Tom Stephens, GM Powertrain group VP, will throw the green flag at the Daytona season-opener, giving a symbolic start to the "Live Green Go Yellow" initiative.
Ironically, Chevrolet recently pulled out of the Indy Racing League, which will require its teams to switch to 100 percent ethanol in 2007, after runnning with an ethanol/methanol blend this year.
[Source: General Motors]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies