Audi plans more Q's
First up will be a five-seat Q5 small premium SUV, positioned to compete with the BMW X3 in both European and American markets. The Q5 is likely to be based on the A4 platform, and should hit the market in 2008.
More speculative is a Q3 entry-level SUV, which would be similar in size to VW's new Golf-based SUV due out in late 2007.
Audi is certainly on a roll. The company posted January worldwide sales up 27 percent year-over-year, putting Audi on track for its 11th straight year of record sales.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models