SNEAK PEAK: Cadillac's Super Bowl commercial
Most of you probably didn't know that Cadillac is the Official Vehicle of Super Bowl XL. As such, GM is taking the opportunity this Sunday during the big game to launch the all-new 2007 Cadillac Escalade’s first TV spot. Called “Chrome Couture”, the 60-second ad places Caddy’s new luxo-barge in the midst of a fashion runway show featuring models bedazzled with chrome accents. The commercial will air during the second quarter of the game, but you can get a sneak preview right here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX