Maybe we won't get MG Rover back after all
The fact that the Chinese company hasn't even been able to finalize its plans with GB Sports to produce less than 100 units a year of the MG SV sports car "speaks volumes," says an unnamed Reuters source. Due to start up costs necessary to begin producing MG Rover vehicles in Britain again, it's likely that if this rebirth for the brand works out at all, we'll probably be getting Rovers coming out of China instead.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models