Ferrari F430GT will race in American Le Mans Series
The team is owned and managed by Giuseppe Risi, the owner of Ferrari Maserati of Houston. The team has been active in sports car and endurance racing for years, and recently campaigned a Ferrari 360GT in the ALMS.
With new prototypes in the headlining class, and renewed competition in the GT2 class, this year's ALMS series looks to be a hot ticket! The schedule kicks off with the Sebring 12 Hours March 15-18, with round two, the Lone Star Grand Prix, in Risi Competizione's home town of Houston.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video