Camry Hybrid opens door for more extreme Prius
GreenCarCongress recently asked Toyota’s Dave Hermance if the new Camry Hybrid would allow Toyota to further stuff the Prius with more radical technologies and his reply was, “Absolutely”. The current Prius is scheduled to be replaced in 2008 and Toyota has no plans to produce a “Hot Rod Hybrid” to compete with the Honda Accord Hybrid.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video