New Audi Allroad to bow in Geneva
It has been confirmed that Audi’s new Allroad, a semi-offroad wagon derived from the A6, will be unveiled at the Geneva motor show in March. These spy shots from GermanCarBlog via WorldCarFans don’t leave much to the imagination and show exactly how much inspiration for the new Allroad was provided by the A6 Allroad Quattro Concept that was shown at the Detroit auto show last year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video