Chrysler Pacifica Limited rolls onto the scene with FWD
The new offering was spurred by customers who complained that not everyone needs all-wheel drive in their pimped out Pacifica Limited, and that they'd prefer just the front two moving the vehicle along the road. The Chrysler Pacifica, starting at just about $25K, quickly runs up to about $37,000 in AWD Limited trim. The FWD Limited, however, will go for $35,540.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models