Toyota may build hybrid Camrys in Indiana
When Toyota picked up an 8.7 percent stake in Subaru parent company Fuji Heavy late last year after GM pulled out, there was widespread speculation that Toyota would take advantage of the underutilized Indiana plant to boost U.S. production. The plant originally housed both Subaru and Isuzu, but has been half-empty since Isuzu moved out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models