Spied: 2007 Lexus ES
Slated to arrive in late spring, the fifth-generation Lexus retains its conservative design, with a power boost to 245 hp widely predicted in the press.However, with the ES based on the same platform as the new Camry, which boasts 268 hp from its 3.5-liter V6, it's likely that we will see a little more oomph in the ES.
Check back for our Chicago Auto Show coverage with full details!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models