Alfa 159 Sportwagon unveiled
This beautiful station wagon will debut alongside the Alfa Romeo Spider at the Geneva Auto Show in March, but Alfa Romeo has released these pictures to whet our appetites in the meantime.
Based on the 159 sedan, the Sportwagon is elegantly repackaged within the same overall length, without the "stretched" look of many station wagon variants.
The Sportwagon is offered with six powerplant options, 3 gasoline and 3 diesel, capped by Alfa's 260 hp, 3.2-liter 24-valve V6. A six-speed manual is standard, with a six-speed automatic optional on some models. Alfa's "Q4" four-wheel drive system is available with the 3.2-liter engine.
More pictures after the jump...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX