Alfa 159 Sportwagon unveiled
This beautiful station wagon will debut alongside the Alfa Romeo Spider at the Geneva Auto Show in March, but Alfa Romeo has released these pictures to whet our appetites in the meantime.
Based on the 159 sedan, the Sportwagon is elegantly repackaged within the same overall length, without the "stretched" look of many station wagon variants.
The Sportwagon is offered with six powerplant options, 3 gasoline and 3 diesel, capped by Alfa's 260 hp, 3.2-liter 24-valve V6. A six-speed manual is standard, with a six-speed automatic optional on some models. Alfa's "Q4" four-wheel drive system is available with the 3.2-liter engine.
More pictures after the jump...
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet