Poll: Battle of the Big Utes
The number of big sport utility vehicles being sold each year is going down, but apparently GM and Ford didn't get the memo. Fortunately for us that means both companies have redesigned their large SUVs at the same time, setting the stage for a Texas-sized showdown. When the 2007 Chevy Tahoe and 2007 Ford Expedition begin to butt bumpers in the marketplace this year, which one will come out on top? Follow the links to our original posts on each vehicle to help you decide.
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
2007 Ford Expedition
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video