GM, Ford sales drop in January
Compact cars and compact SUVs are reported to be selling well, presumably driven, in part, by rising gasoline prices. Not a good sign for the newly launched 2007 big utes from GM and Ford.
In the quote of the day, Burnham Securities analyst David Healy said, "Imports and transplants have eaten Detroit's lunch and are beginning to nibble at its dinner as well."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models