U.S. government announces $119 million for hydrogen vehicles
The announcement is part of President Bush's $1.2 billion Hydrogen Fuel Initiative announced back in 2003, with a goal of making hydrogen fuel cell vehicles practical and cost-effective for large numbers of Americans by 2020.
This week's initiative aims at improving the performance and lowering the cost of key fuel cell technologies by 2010. More details here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models