Jaguar S-Type innuendoes
Money-losing Jaguar is the weak sister in brand owner Ford Motors’ Premier Automotive Group, which includes Aston Martin and Volvo. But Ford must be confident in the feline marque's eventual return to (luxury) glory with the $2.1 billion infusion last month as well as its rejection of Renault’s takeover proposal.
“Features” (again with the teasing) that will be found (or not) on the new S-Type are supposed to show up in upcoming concept models. The new S-Type is scheduled to debut at the 2007 Geneva Auto Show.
Autoblog information (including spyshots, pictured) on the S-Type can be found here, here, and here.
(Personally, I like the current model’s looks and am looking forward to deep discounts for it upon the new model’s release.)
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models