SEAT launches new Ibiza
Volkswagen's Spanish subsidiary SEAT launched its restyled Ibiza Monday. Five trim levels combine with eleven (count 'em, eleven!) engine options to give European buyers a choice of 18 different Ibiza configurations.
The engine range is unchanged from last year, ranging from a 1.2-liter gas engine developing 64 hp, to a 1.8-liter, 20-valve turbo putting out 180 hp. Five diesels range from a 70 hp, 1.4-liter engine to a 1.9-liter, 160 hp unit. More pics after the jump.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies