2007 Lincoln Zephyr to get "Cyclone" 3.5L V6
Motor Trend, meanwhile, is reporting that the 3.5L V6 has been internally codenamed “Cyclone”. While it's not a necessity that every engine produced by an automaker have a catchy nickname, when one resonates with the buying public the results can be a boon for profirts. One need say no more than "HEMI" as proof of that.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies