Suzuki Swift coming to America!
In Suzuki’s ambitious plans to grow its global sales, GreenCarCongress is reporting via a Japanese subscription-based news site that the Japanese automaker will be bringing its Swift subcompact to the North American market as early as 2007. Suzuki has obviously noticed the “Small is big” mentality that’s gaining cred with consumers over here. As fuel efficiency rises in priority among North American consumers, a vehicle like the Swift emerges as a solid business case. While Suzuki has not indicated what powertrains would be offered for the Swift over here, the thought of a MINI-like pocket rocket with a Hyundai-like price couldn’t be more tempting.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video