Ford turns down Renault bid for Jaguar. Probably.
Any possibility for a deal seems to have died with Ford's $2.1 billion cash injection into Jaguar a month ago, and a Jaguar spokesperson again denied the Renault rumor Saturday. However, on the eve of Ford's "Way Forward" plan announcement, you have to wonder how an unprofitable Jaguar fits in with the company's cost-cutting plans.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models