Ford still leader of the pack in the U.K.
Ford’s Transit van and light truck lines bolstered Ford's lead while its Focus line (pictured) enjoyed continued success, marking its seventh year as the best-selling passenger vehicle in the U.K., followed this year by GM's Opel Astra.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies