South Korea gets new player in already crowded car market
A launch date for the brand has not been officially released.
Korean Hanbul Motors Corporation will handle sales of Citroens in the country. With other foreign automakers, such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, etc., already in the country, it remains to be seen where the brand will place itself among the competition.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies