Poll: Did GM debut the right Camaro Concept?
Having known that Rick Wagoner ordered an eleventh-hour redesign of the Camaro Concept before its debut at the Detroit auto show gives us all an opportunity to play armchair auto-exec.
So what would you have done if the buck stopped at your feet? Go with what your original design team hath wrought or throw it all in the compactor and start fresh. No pressure.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies