Megane Renaultsport 225 celebrates company's F1 championship
Though F1 racing hasn’t had much traction in the U.S., especially after the whole “Rubber Gate” scandal at Indy last year, it’s still as popular as pro wrestling in Europe. (Everybody loves pro wrestling, right?)
In honor of its triumph in the 2005 Constructor’s title and the drivers’ title being awarded to its wheel man Fernando Alonso, Renault has launched a version of its Megane compact called the Megane Renaultsport 225. The special French racing blue paint still looks wet and is adored with commemorative Renault F1 Team decals and badging.
You won’t find any power upgrades here (Boo!), although this special edition does come with an upgraded sound system, climate control, nice looking “black gloss” 18-inch wheels and blue trim sewn about the interior.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX