How not to take a survey - GM edition
In setting the stage for the poll, Keebler leaves little doubt of what he thinks the answer should be. See if you can pick up on the oh-so-subtle clues.
I guess only "formal" surveys strive for unbiased responses...
Interestingly, of the many virtues of FWD, Keebler neglects to mention low cost. Not that that's a factor in GM's thinking, of course.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models