BMW surprised by China
BMW AG has reported its sales for 2005 had risen by ten percent worldwide compared to 2004. Sales in China, though, which had been expected to be forty percent above 2004 figures, surprised everyone by more than doubling. And sales in the Middle East continued to be brisk with BMW Middle East selling 13,753 new vehicles, including its X3 and X5 SUVs. (See here about the popularity of SUVs in the oil-rich nations.)
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies