Toyota launches Camry hybrid with a "hybrid" TV ad
The commercial features a Hispanic father and son driving in their new Camry hybrid, and draws an analogy between the car's hybrid powertrain and the father's "hybrid" dialog (using both Spanish and English).
The ad plays multiple roles, introducing the 2007 Camry, promoting Toyota's Hybrid Synergy drivetrain, and appealing to the Hispanic market (where Toyota is number one).
And of course, the fact that the Super Bowl is happening at Ford Field, in Detroit, adds a nice touch of irony...
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models