SUV owners - someone's on your side
One of the things they do best is debunking what they feel is persistent and pervasive disinformation about light trucks. A case in point: the recent, widely reported study that says children are no safer in SUVs than they are in cars.
SUVOA did a little digging, and found that National Highway Traffic Safety Administration research into fatal crashes shows children to be twice as safe in SUVs than in cars.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models