Pontiac G6 convertible finally on the way
Said by GM to have the largest retractable hardtop on any four-passenger coupe, the car has suffered lengthy production delays, rumored to be because of reliability and/or durability problems with the roof mechanism. A similar problem delayed the introduction of VW's Eos coupe-cabriolet.
The G6 Convertible carries a $28,490 sticker (including destination charges), making it the first hardtop-convertible available in North America for under $29,000, according to GM.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies