GM's Welburn hints at production for the Camaro
While he wouldn't say that GM had decided to produce the popular concept, he did hint that production could happen more quickly than the usual three year product cycle.
Automotive News cites GM sources as saying that the production car will be little changed from the concept, except for a lower cost version of the interior to go with an entry-level V6 model.
The first major step toward possible production will come later this year, with the rollout of the Zeta rear-drive platform by GM's Holden subsidiary.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models