Mitsubishi Colt CZC set for Geneva debut
Designed in partnership with Pininfarina, the Europe-only Colt offers 2 2 seating, and this year's must-have feature - a folding hardtop. Pininfarina will manufacture the car in Italy, with availability targeted for the second quarter of 2006.
The CZC is available with Mitsubishi's 1.5-liter MIVEC turbo, good for 0-60 mph in about 8 seconds. More pictures after the jump.
[via Autoblog Spanish]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies