GM Daewoo sees huge growth in '06
Since Koreans are looking for larger automobiles (something I personally witnessed during a trip there a few months ago), the company plans to come out with an SUV in the first half of this year, and a diesel-powered sedan later on (yet another cool oilburner that we won't get here in the US, I suppose).
I'll admit that I was not impressed when GM announced a few years ago that it was taking a majority stake in Daewoo, but needless to say, this is proving to have been a very wise move by the General.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video