Lexus isn't the only brand out of Torrance launching a new vehicle at the 2006 Chicago Auto Show. Toyota Motor Company will debut the next Toyota Tundra full-size pickup. The vehicle, which will be built at Toyota's Indiana plant and its new San Antonio, Texas plant, will be larger, have more powerplant options, and will offer more body configurations. The 2006 Toyota Tundra is pictured.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video