VIDEO: Jeep Wrangler was a smashing hit in Detroit
Do notice that there’s a clip missing from this video that comes to us from Chrysler itself. You see the Jeep driving down the street one moment and the next it’s climbing the brand’s artificial mountain. How’d it get there? The Jeep had to traverse a few public steps to get to the mountain, which it did so in a relatively ungraceful manner that can be attributed solely to the graceless driver. Still, it’s one of a handful of vehicles that could even do it in the first place.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models