Don't delay if you want that hybrid tax break
OK, but 60,000 is a lot of hybrid sales for one company, right? Not really. Last year Toyota sold 143,533 hybrids. In the unlikely event that Toyota's hybrid sales were flat for 2006, then this year's buyers of Toyota hybrids can expect full tax credits to be history by the end of May.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video