DCX and VW minivan deal actually happened
One company needed a minivan and the other had some extra capacity at plants that are flexible enough to accommodate a different model, so the deal makes sense. The VW minivans will be produced only for the North American market and we’ll be interested to see if VW, which in the past has been very good at differentiating a number of models based on the same platform, will succeed in differentiating its own minivan from the next generation Dodge Caravan and Chrysler Town and Country.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models