Poll: Which pony car came out on top in Detroit?
The two most anticipated debuts at the Detroit auto show were the Dodge Challenger Concept and the Chevy Camaro Concept, both pony cars whose heritage reaches back to a bygone era of carburetors and chrome. But these two muscle cars have been resurrected to vanquish a famous foe, the Ford Mustang, which has been driving around this country uncontested like a wild stallion since its own "refreshening" in 2005.
Which modern muscle concept made the best showing at the Detroit auto show this year? That’s what we’d like to know…
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies