MINI Traveller concept will go to production
Michael Ganal, a member of BMW AG's board of management, indicated that the "overwhelming approval" received by the three big-MINI concepts unveiled in Frankfurt, Tokyo and Detroit is encouraging the company to put the vehicle into production.
Key elements of the Detroit version of the concept are the larger trunk with easy access via a roof hatch and swiveling rear seats, and a versatile sports equipment roof rack.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models