iPod auto charger and flexible docking cradle
This ultra-clever device plugs into any 12-volt auto accessory outlet (the device formerly known as "cigarette lighter"), and let's you flexibly position your iPod Nano wherever its most convenient.
But wait, there's more! The TuneFlex has a built-in line-out jack for a cable to your in-car stereo, and a pass-through dock connector that lets you connect accessories to the iPod, like Griffin's iTrip FM transmitter or AirClick remote control.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video