Detroit Auto Show: Ford Super Chief concept truck rolls out
Posting furiously from the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, John sends us these pictures of the Ford Super Chief introduction. Ford's official press release about the multi-fuel truck is in our earlier post here, but Ford design guru J. Mays expanded a bit on the truck's design theme, inspired by the famous Santa Fe Super Chief transcontinental train, saying that the interior strove for an "observation car" look. More pics after the jump...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video