Detroit Auto Show: Ford Mustang GT500 rollout
Mark Fields rolled onstage at the Detroit Auto Show with none other than Carroll Shelby to officially introduce the latest iteration of Ford's retro pony car, the GT500.
Fields announced that the GT500 would go on sale this summer, with prices starting in the low $40,000s. Quite a bargain for 475 hp! More pictures after the jump. Also check out our post of the official pics and specs earlier today.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video