BusinessWeek recently created a new Autos channel on its web site, and we've been having a blast sifting through all the content up on the new corner of the site. One article of particular interest given the design hype that has come out of the LA Auto Show (and Chris Bangle's presence there) is BusinessWeek's interview with BMW Designworks president Adrian van Hooydonk. What's been on the minds of BMW designers since the Bangle-butt controversy of 2002? How do you design a car like the BMW 1-series, which entered an already-competitive segment? And speaking of the 1-series, are we ever going to get it in the States? Check out the link for the answers to these questions and more.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX