U.S. CAFE fines handed out for 2005
Other winners were DaimlerChrysler (mostly for Mercedes), with $8.5 million, Porsche with $6.4 million, Ferrari with $1.5 million, and Volkswagen, with $3.5 million for its light trucks.
In total, NHTSA pocketed $32 million in CAFE fines for 2005.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models