Travelers Group lowers auto insurance for hybrids
The discount does not include personal injury and uninsured motorist components of drivers' insurance package, but nonetheless should amount to about a $100 saving annually.
Why members of Travellers "preferred group" should suddenly become safer drivers when they jump behind the wheel of a hybrid remains a mystery. State Farm isn't buying it - they have no plans to follow Travelers' lead.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models