Honda commissions next-gen S2000 design from students
Stuart discovered this gem in Honda’s display at the L.A. show. In cooperation with the Art Center College of Design and the College for Creative Studies, Honda commissioned students from both institutions to design a next-gen S2000 concept. They were instructed that the target demographic was a male buyer of any age in the year 2012.
Not only did the students each come up with a 3D model (pics after the jump), they also researched realistic manufacturing techniques, market research, benchmarking and package development. This holistic approach no doubt was a great learning experience for the students, as well as a treat for us who may be staring at the inspiration for the next S2000.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies