CarDomain.com tackles the Plymouth-Banjul Rally in a piece of crap
The duo is chronicling its participation in the poor-man's rally via a Rally Journal Log that is currently on Day 5. Things are just getting interesting as Team Sand Flea, which is what the two entrants call themselves and their little 40-hp Panda, have just entered Africa and are preparing to leave the more civilized part of society.
At the end of the rally all of the participating vehicles will be auctioned for charity.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video