[Not TiVoSafe] Dakar Rally - Stage 2
Sainz' Race Touareg was quickest through the 115 km Special Stage within the 567 km Portimao-Malaga stage. The rest of the VW team didn't fare as well, with two of the five VW teams dropping out of the top ten. The Mitsubishi moved four teams into the top ten, with the Pajero Evolution of Luc Alphand in second overall, 3 min 45 sec behind Sainz.
Team Dakar USA's Robby Gordon wrestled his Hummer to 13th place on the stage, leaving him in 14th place overall.
[Source: Volkswagen Motorsport, dakar.com]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models